Information & Booking
|Date:||14 September, 2012|
|Time:||11:45 am - 12:45 pm|
The rise of the Internet has dramatically changed the marketing landscape, but does that really mean we should all be advertising on Facebook?
This wide-ranging and fact-filled presentation brings some much needed sanity to the discussion. It will be particularly relevant to medium-sized business-to-business companies seeking to improve their digital marketing.
- How can B2B advertisers adapt their marketing strategies to reflect the overriding importance of the web?
- Can anything replace traditional B2B advertising?
- Is social media relevant in B2B marketing?
Friday 14th September 2012
11:45am - 12:45pm
Food and drink will be served after the event.
- 1. Media change, people don`t: how the web has collided with the human mind
- 2. Google PPC & other online advertising: a hard-headed analysis of new media as an advertising platform
- 3. Facebook, Twitter & other social media: are they ever relevant in B2B?
- 4. Website & content strategies: how to build to increase sales
Stanton Shallcross is a full service marketing agency now largely focused on the internet, where they`ve helped many long term clients adapt to the developments of recent years. The company has been a significant player in business to business advertising since the late 1980s.